Kajal Eyeliner is used by both Indian woman and children to both relax and brighten the eyes. The ornately hued eyeliner pencils are specially designed to mirror the natural, soft look of the Indian eyes. While also darkening enough to provide a bright yet natural look. Kajal eyeliner delivers a bold, rich colour that beautifies and blends easily into the skin.
The luscious formula of Kajal Eyeliner glides on to not irritate the fragile skin around the eye providing a smooth, natural appearance. The carefully selected ingredients make this world known Eyeliner stays put, eliminating the need to reapply through out the day. Women around the world are raving about Kajal eyeliner—its quality speaks for itself.
Kajal Eyeliner special blend consists of Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Camphor Oil, Triphala and Danmask Rose , these oils are benefits:
* Almond Oil: Offers anti-aging effects for the eyelids and nourishment for lashes.
* Castor Oil: Protects the skin from environmental conditions, like wind, dust and dry air.
* Camphor Oil: Keeps the eye area moist.
* Triphala: Helps reduce eye swelling and redness.
* Damask Rose: Helps reduce eye strain and offers a cooling sensation.